June 2, 2006

h2o morgantown live

Hello people! I just wanted to note that I've added another website in my link section to the right. This is exciting! It's 'h2o morgantown live.' Billy has set up his h2o messages this summer as a podcast for iTunes. You can listen to them from the site, or you can subscribe to them FOR FREE in iTunes! Just go to the podcast section of iTunes and enter 'h2o morgantown live.' Aren't we technologically savvy? Right now there's 2 messages on there, the first of 8 on the great I AM. I might in the future have a page of my own on the site with some of the live h2o worship music, so keep an eye open for that! Anyway, this is a neat way for some of you who aren't in the area to get a small taste of h2o or to stay connected with us and our heart. Enjoy! (Be sure to check out the other pages of the site too.)

No comments: