March 30, 2007

new post?

Wow. I'm sorry! Haven't posted in so long.

I tell ya, I'm looking forward to the month of April. Summer will be just around the corner, so there will be an air of anticipation. The Passion Play, which is wonderfully rewarding but very time-consuming and draining, emotionally and physically, will have been performed for the last time. (By the way, go see this play at Chestnut Ridge Church Auditorium this week! We did our firist performance tonight, and there are three more, all at 7:00 PM, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Check our the Passion website for more info: seethepassion.org)
Anyway, in April I hope to post more and get in the habit again of taking a moment to collect my thoughts and write them down.

1 comment:

Carolyn Elizabeth said...

Hello Friend! Just wanted to say hi. And since I finally have 2 real posts I figured it'd be okay for people to see my blog now! I always love hanging out with all of you. Yay for next year!

P.S. By the way we really should film a slow-mo fighting scene, that'd be sweet! hahah