July 27, 2009

my Top 4 favorite YouTube vids!

We are a YouTube generation.

I was chatting with my friend Jimmy Shreeves the other day and, as is inevitable in erratic conversations about nothing and anything, we shared some descriptions of the YouTube videos that most entertain us. I was cracking myself up as I described them, and I realized that EVERYONE within my small sphere of influence MUST be given the joy of watching them.

Now, I don't want this blog to just become a place where silly videos replace all words of contemplation or (hopefully) insight, but man, sometimes there are just no words. People in this world are crazy and entertaining. So here, in no particular order, are the four YouTube videos I find myself inexplicably watching over and over:

HUMAN TETRIS IS BACK
(their reaction at 3:03 is awesome)


DAVID AFTER DENTIST

KID ON A ROLLERCOASTER


KITTENS INSPIRED BY KITTENS

1 comment:

Jimmy Shreeves said...

Nice, Cam!!! I finally got around to viewing the videos!! Kittens inspired by kittens was phunneee! Do you think someone 'inspired' her to make some of those comments?