April 29, 2008

so.zo comics

Just wanted you to be aware of a cool artistic offering my friend Ryan Huffman has been keeping up with for some time now: so.zo comics (I put a link to it in my 'music, lit. & the arts' list). Our coffeeshop/cereal bar on High Street is called so.zo, and Ryan's created this little strip as an homage to it and the people who are in and out of there a lot. A lot of the jokes are a little inside, but I think anyone can enjoy the humor and the great art (all composed within Microsoft Paint amazingly!).

3 comments:

ck said...

two days in a row! keep it up!
the comics are cool, i read through them last night. it's awesome that you guys have created a community worth parodying.

Anonymous said...

love the pic...makes me laugh!
great seeing you at NPCC!! what a fun surprise. :)

Anonymous said...

love the pic...makes me laugh!
great seeing you at NPCC!! what a fun surprise. :)