May 14, 2007

bob the dog

This is Bob the Dog, the awesome companion of my brother Christopher and his wife Alice in Knoxville, TN.

This picture was taken at my brother Duncan and my wife Sarah's joint birthday party, which we were so glad that Christopher and Alice and their dogs (the other one's Ellie, I think that's the right spelling) could attend.

Bob is an amazingly human dog, as I think this photo captures. I had one of his toys in my hand to get him to look at the camera, but his masters were off to my right giving him instructions as well. As you can see, he was torn as far as which way to direct his attention. He's hilarious.

Anyway, I hope my brother and his wife eventually live closer to us, and this dog is as much a part of that longing as they are (just kidding - sort of).

No comments: