December 1, 2006

link updates

Just wanted to give you the chance to see some other music projects I'm involved with if you haven't already.

This is Ryan, me and Bernd (from Germany), 3 of the 4 members of 'Of Things to Come,' a little jam foursome (Billy Williams is the fourth and vocalist with traditional and original chants out of his Shawnee heritage). As you can seek, I try to provide ambiance with the keyboard but I think I'm usually outdone by Bernd who loves the reverb effect for guitar. Ryan gives us the beat on the djembe. So check out our myspace!

Also, me and Ryan get together and record some songs of ours (his words and my music) where I play guitar and he plays percussion, usually his (and I'm not sure how to spell this) kahon that Bernd actually made for him. It looks like a box and has a little pad on top he sits on. He beats it on various sides and it has some things within that make different sounds. We call ourselves 'O Rise Above...' and we also have a myspace. Enjoy!

No comments: