November 13, 2006

not a lot to say just now

Hey hey. Just want to try and break my 'post once a week or less' habit. Don't have a lot to say right now really... I'm trying to figure out how to post videos here, 'cause I have a couple funny ones. I think I can do it through YouTube.

Hmm, I'm usually more 'wordy' than this. I guess that's okay though, huh? Well, I suppose I better put a few photos up so you can have a 1000 words or more (get it? picture's worth a 1000 words? AH HA HA HA HA HA HA).

This is me and my buddy Adam. I think he kind of looks like Tom Cruise in 'Minority Report' when he had to change the way his face looked.

And this is my brother Christopher's dog Bob with his ears turned back.

Finally, this is a wild, wonderful West Virginia road, on a route from Elkins to Thomas.

No comments: