August 4, 2006

randomness...

Hey there peeps! I haven't posted in a while. Hmmm, how many times have I said THAT before? I was just looking at Billy Williams' blog and he's really kicking my butt in the blogging area! Isn't that weird that my butt has a blogging area? Anyway, he takes a lot of cool pictures, and me and my wife got a camera last year based on his recommendations and, while we haven't neglected it, it seems like we haven't had it a lot of times when we've wanted to take some neat pics. So hopefully this will motivate me to carry our camera around a little more. By the way, if you haven't checked out Billy's blog, do so; he really enjoys and appreciates life and has a great way of communicating what he's learning.

So I thought I would post some funny pictures my sister took a couple months ago. We went to a David Crowder*Band concert (which of course was great) and I got to eat two of the band members' heads.

Here's me eating David (it really hurt when his hands poked through my chin):

And here's me eating Jason (he was a little easier):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so now they're in your belly writing songs.

cameron king said...

Get in my belly!