April 6, 2006

Passion

The Passion, a live-stage-musical-production put on by Chestnut Ridge Church (the 'mother' church of h2o), is being performed RIGHT NOW at Morgantown High School auditorium! In fact, opening night was last evening (the 7:00 PM shows are Wednesday through Saturday, 5th - 9th; the 3:00 PM shows are Saturday and Sunday, 8th & 9th). As I mentioned in my most recent prayer letter and previous post, I'm portraying Jesus to the best of my ability. So just in case anyone didn't know by now or hadn't decided to come and bring a friend, come out and support me and everyone putting on this play and enjoy a memorable evening of art, music, drama (even some comedy), and a slice of the greatest story ever told. There's more information at seethepassion.org.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were amazing during the Passion, Cameron! I know it had to be difficult, but you made a very believable Jesus this year! Thanks for all of the work that you and Sarah put into it! We appreciate you!

cameron king said...

Thanks Nina! Your kind words are very encouraging.